Confidence is important for our daily lives. Confidence is something that affects all of us in any role we happen to find ourselves.
Start to Build Confidence.
-Top Benefits of Building Confidence
- Better Students
- Relaxed Minds Learn Faster
- Better Grades: Students’ confidence in their ability to earn good grades directly affects how they do.)
- Better Careers
- Better Retirement: Retirees’ confidence in their preparation for retirement rise accordingly
- Better Athletic Performance: Athletes’ confidence and performance across seasons are directly related to how they see themselves.
- Feel Great – the Outside is a representation of the Inside.
- Happier Relationships – Attract positive people.
- Own Your Life – Feel More in Control.
- Feel Sexy and Desired – More Love and Appreciation
- Feel Beautiful and Pursued
- Positive Vibe – Attract a better Tribe
- Peace of Mind – Low Stress
- Healthier Living
We have been taught that confidence is an evolutionary trait and self-esteem and confidence are things you are either born with or not.
However, self-confidence needs to be seen in two categories.
- Abilities to perform tasks
Can you boost your confidence if you feel you are lacking in it? Yes, you can.
When is confidence too high? When the ego is involved and actions are to prove your worth rather than expand your capabilities.
An athlete’s confidence comes through hard work and dedication.
Team confidence comes through individuals being committed to something bigger than themselves, which yields the duty of trust and confidence in one another.
Team and coach confidence is symbiotic and low confidence can keep a team from performing well.
-What confidence is going to give you?
The difference between the confidence level you should have vs. your confidence right now can make all the difference.
Having confidence is crucial and if you find that you can’t be yourself around others or are intimidated by their confidence, it’s time to get increased confidence.
If you lack confidence, it makes life harder and finding the right sources of confidence information that genuinely boosts confidence and motivation can be tricky.
The confidence interval to gain confidence really involves trial and error and a willingness to fail. When is the last time you tried something new?
Confidence comes from “showing up” and being present in your own life. If you want to improve your confidence, make sure you are setting new goals for yourself.
Just like consumer confidence, more self-confidence is built over time.